Sunday, March 25, 2018

Socal Anxiety Is Ruining My Life

Social anxiety is ruining my life

I have read so many blog posts and seen so many youtube videos with young people suffering from social anxiety, saying exactly that, "social anxiety is ruining my life" and I feel their pain because 8 years ago I almost ended my own life due to social anxiety ruining my life. So I mean it...

...I feel you pain from the bottom of my heart!

There are many tools and tricks on how to overcome social anxiety and I recommend everyone who are suffering to learn and collect as many tools as they can. It may not seem like it but every tool helps and will bring you a little closer to overcoming social anxiety.

I have a website where I talk more about natural ways to deal with anxiety and if you click that link you can read about 16 unusual, but powerful tools, with natural ways to deal with your anxiety. As for the social anxiety and how it is ruining many young peoples life, and old people's too for that matter, I wrote a long article about how social anxiety was ruining my own life, how close I came to end my life AND how i overcame my sociall anxiety.

The article is called "Social anxiety is ruining my life" and if you are interested you can

If you are suffering from social anxiety I want to remind you that there are help out there and also, never hesitate to seak help! It may take a lot of effort, practice and unpleasant actions but if you work on it you WILL get better.

Never give up! Never Ever!

Much Love 

-Bob Castle-


No comments:

Post a Comment